The Village of Alert Bay annual municipal report includes the following:
- the municipality's audited annual financial statements for the previous year;
- a list of the permissive tax exemptions provided by council, and for each exemption, the amount of property tax that would have been imposed during the previous year if the exemption had not been granted;
- a report on the municipality's services and operations for the previous year;
- a progress report on the performance of the municipality with respect to established objectives and measures;
- a statement of objectives and measures that will be used as the basis for determining the municipality's performance during the current year and following year; and
- the details of any declarations of disqualification made against individual council members during the previous year.
Click here to view the report.